Sunday, September 18, 2005

Need to increase subscription.

Blog updates have been suspended indefinitely.

11 Comments:

At 9/19/2005 5:39 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Why Vimaloo? :(

 
At 9/19/2005 6:31 AM, Blogger Vinay said...

don't make me take legal action to force you to update your blog......

you know I might

 
At 9/20/2005 8:22 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

Wow, first and foremost im amazed that you all read the blog. And second I feel like I need people subscribing or reading cept you 3, no offense.

 
At 9/28/2005 10:41 AM, Blogger Vinay said...

just update it.... see, because of you, I started my own blog:

http://www.xanga.com/funeshah

(and If you don't keep up with it, I may end my blog) lol

 
At 10/01/2005 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

das bhut, i command u to continue blogging.

my work here is done.

 
At 10/05/2005 3:52 PM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

Okay Vimal,
My reason for blogging is that I need an outlet for my feelings and thoughts and whatever. I just need to write it all out, so when I look at it, I can see the problem. Looking back on it, you can say "damn what was I thinking?". Haha, so what if 100000 people don't read it? So what if only 3 people read it? Do it for you!!!

 
At 10/05/2005 9:43 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

ok ok i get the hint ill start bloggin again soon dont worry ... but just an fyi my blogs are totally different than urs, not to say thats a good or bad thing just personal preference

 
At 10/05/2005 10:59 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

Don't worry it'll start up soon enough =P

 
At 10/07/2005 7:43 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

Yeah, I know they're different - it sucks being a girl. We make them so emotional.

 
At 10/07/2005 2:53 PM, Blogger Vinay said...

start this blogging nonsense... i'm considerign switching to blogger

 
At 10/11/2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

yes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home