Monday, May 29, 2006

Po-Town

Had no real concrete plans for the weekend, just an idea that camping would be cool; All in all it was a good, easy weekend.

Thursday - The Da Vince Code for 6 bucks! - I liked it but I think the sound in the theater was busted
Friday - Dinner at Basilica, Social, Metro-North to Poughkeepsie
Saturday - DD, FDR House and Vanderbilt Mansion, attempted to go camping (w/ 2, P & CS), however 2 brought us to a trailer park, that was a no go, attempted to find another camp site, gas station, scenic drive, carnival, food at Maya (Mexican), Clue, Mahoney's
Sunday - Went wine tasting at Millbrook and then Alison, DQ, passed out, waterfront, Torches, Windsor Motel, back to NYC
Monday - Indian Embassy, Shopping for down comforters, Chipotles, laundry, cleaning, etc

On another note, I might have allergies.

Visit 2's blog for related information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home