RPI Visit
So this past weekend I went back to RPI to visit and it proved to be a real good time. It was fun since a lot of people came back to visit including V1nay and 2. Another reason for the trip was that it was SAD's birthday on Friday and I figured I should go see this fucker and check up on him. A lot of shit happened but here is a quick run down:
Friday:
Left work at 5:45ish, caught a 6:30 bus to Albany, decent bus ride, arrived in Albany at 9:20ish and Farah was there waiting with the gang (good service I must say and her driving is really good), attempted to go to Bruegger's but we ended up going to TB, always a great default, SnE and TG's for SAD's Bday party, went to go visit Mitul on-duty, fountain, back to the party, boo-shits (these things are amazing), lost TG for a while but then found her in the bathroom, crash 5am.
Saturday:
Woke up at 11ish, then I actually went to the library, sadly to check it out, attempted to go to Academy to see raas practice but got a little lost in Academy, watched dance practice for a while and chilled out, Mitul's, 105B for some food Jing made which rocked, chilled out till 7ish, then Bombers in Ricky's pimp-mo-bile, paint dandia's, Priya's, made some pudding, had my man-hood taken away from me, union, shit load of people showed up, tour of biotech by Super Mitul, Priya's for some banging pudding and microwave made cake, 105B, chill and a shit load of crazy weird shit, alien talk, COO COO CACHAA, being serenaded to sleep by V1any, Natu, and SS, and thats only the tip of the iceberg, or as 2 would gesture ::picture crazy hand motion of a blob of clay hitting another::, sleep 6:30am.
Sunday:
Wake up at 11ish, Bruegger's, Warren - dance practice, no commons, SnE and TG's, TB, SnE and TG's, 105B escort, chill, awesome peanut butter and PRESERVES sandwich, Warren, Priya's, NYC with EJ, home at 10:30ish.
Good times indeed.

4 Comments:
Your subscriptions aren't working! I wasn't in on the fun :(
The subscriptions are just delayed a bit but I agree with you they are a pain. I need to find something better but I think you should get the email soon enough. Should have come up, oh well maybe next time.
I got it! I guess they're delivered at certain times.
i got my email alert..
by the way, my ice berg, was clearly an ice berg.. i don't know what you saw or what not
Post a Comment
<< Home