Gogol Ganguli
Went home for the weekend.
My mouth is still swollen and I am craving real food now. The goal is to be able to eat by Wednesday.
Also I finally finished The Namesake, I thought it was decent, a good change of pace from the Dan Brown books (I never made it through DP).

7 Comments:
glad you liked The Namesake :)
Yeah I knew about the movie with Kal, it doesnt seem like a book thats capable of being turned into a movie though. Is IofM based on the same characters? I doubt it.
Yep still swollen - although I did have watered down Mac-n-Cheese last night. Its a step in the right direction.
Also I forgot to mention that I finally got a bed frame on 5/30, no more sleeping on the floor, woohoo!
Wait, what was funny? The Boston Marathon?
It'd be funny if it actually happened one day - but who knows :)
not the race the simple comment 'who are you?'
What is "Gogol Ganguli"?
it sounds like some kind of dangly doll or something.
that requires a cD player...which requires power..which requires money.
library is free. (well not for the tax payers, but since when do I pay taxes?)
Gogol Ganguli is the main character in the Namesake.
Book's on CDs would be hard to read, I'm all about borrowing books.
Post a Comment
<< Home