Monday, December 05, 2005

DC/VA!!!

This past week was a really pretty good, which was suprising since I was on call. As always here is the weekend rundown in a condensed manner.

Thursday - After work I went to go get some paint to fuel my new and suprising hobbie of painting. I had two canvas so I made one for Zakee and one for Sonya. [2 I owe you one] The following two masterpeices are what miraculesly appeared after the smoke settled. Your thoughts?



The one for Sonya.


The one for Zakee.

Friday - Work, bus ride to DC, arrived at about 10ish and then went out to dinner with Zakee and Sonya.

Saturday - DC, Tyson's Corner to roll like ballers, The Cheesecake Factory (a first for me)

Sunday - IHOPs (also a first for me), bus ride home only 3.5hrs, sleep

This made my weekend:

Take that and rewind it back, Zakee got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Zakee got the voice make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Zakee got the flow make ya booty go (clap)
Take that and rewind it back, Zakee got the rhythm make ya booty go (clap)


Zakee's new word apparently is "floored"
Had an awesome time in DC hanging out, ate so much food though.
For more info on the weekend in dc.va refer to Sonya's Xanga

Monday - Woke up at 4:30am to go to NJ - what a commute - my sis got sling so i get to play around with it =)

On another note I can't believe that its Decemeber already and it so freakin cold out...i dont like it

7 Comments:

At 12/06/2005 1:16 AM, Blogger MK said...

WOW, nice paintings man. I never thought of you as the painter type, to be perfectly honest. When did you pick that hobby up?

As for December and cold, that means its ski season! You better get up here to go ski.

 
At 12/06/2005 10:29 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

Remember what you learned from this weekend:

Go to a jewelry store with free cookies.
A sale at Saks isn't necessarily a sale.
Buy bus tickets online to save half the money.
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

 
At 12/06/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Vinay said...

First of all...
You ain't seen cold till you get wind and cold like you do in NH

Second of all, by "here" I think Mitul meant NH

Third of all, incase you do decide to stop working at the Fed, you can be my interior designer

Forth, were those the two canvases you bought tax free in NH?

 
At 12/06/2005 3:35 PM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

I forgot something else..

Lil Bow Wow is not five.

 
At 12/06/2005 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool paintings!!! random or did you like match them to the person?
and you've never been to cheesecake factory either? wowww.
and i've been cold like 2 months ago :(
and there's some suspicious activity going on in the RPI computer system, we might need like a special investigator security analyst, so would you like to COME BACK TO TROY and, you know, solve the problem?
-TG

 
At 12/06/2005 9:44 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

Hey mitul I am glad you liked the paintings and I will def be glad to make you one when you get your own apartment next year. Currently I have a few to more make for people, not sure if they wnat it but hope they like the gesture at least. I've been wanting to do it for a while now. I rather have art that I made or some I know made so in that context my sis made me a few for my apt. As for skiing I wanna go, lets pick a date when I can come! and 2 i dont care where it is. And yes they were the canvases from nh - tax free indeed.

No I have never been to IHOPs or Cheesecake factory before...cheesecake was awesome where on the other hand IHOPs was just decent.

I am suppose to glaze the paintings?

Yes I did indeed learn a lot this weekend.

TG - I attempted to just ask them for a color scheme in there apt but there was no set scheme that either one had going on, so i guess random. And i'll be back at some point next semester .. prob around march 14th =)

 
At 12/10/2005 10:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OKAYYYY :D i guess we can work with that, so i guess you weren't buying the whole suspicious activity? i mean when you're needed, you're needed. what can we do? u gotta do ur job. oh and guess what, me and sne went skiing and we're like pros now. i mean semi. u know. -TG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home