Wednesday, December 21, 2005

VA & The Strike

Delayed Monday report, however I've been delayed a lot lately so its justified.

Had the day off on Friday to be able to go to VA for Tejal's engagement, which was nice however it was just a process getting there and back. [Congrats T&T!]

Thursday - Train to CT, E picked us up.
Friday - Delayed flight to B'more, 3 hour delay there, VA
Saturday - VA
Sunday - VA to B'more [delay] to Hartford [M lost luggage], drive to New Haven, train to GCT [horses?], subway down. Very long and tiring process

Read only a lil bit of A&D, I am having a hard time getting through it.

Tuesday - Transit Strike that really doesn't affect me but its still crazy. [J, P & M crashed to make there commutes easier.] I wonder how long it is going to last.

1 Comments:

At 12/22/2005 9:11 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

You need to take yourself away from the distractions initially to get into A&D. Once you're done with the first 150 pages, it's addictive and becomes a priority in your mind.

Happy Holidays :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home