Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Killington!

Busy past week.

Had a great weekend in Vermont with my coworkers, we went skiing at Killington.

Friday - 5+ hr drive to Killington, got there around 10ish, we rented a nice ass lodge, there were 11 of us, let the drinking begin.
Saturday - Ski Time! - had an awesome time just skiing the whole day, somehow I got on a black diamond and it had moguls on it, damn Wildfire, fell a few times on that but nothing too bad. Actually went down a few other blacks, no moguls though, did decent, Italian joint, back to the lodge for more drinking.
Sunday - I was having a great run but some how ended up on the second half of Wildfire, with moguls, I wanted no part of that so I just took my skis off and slid down on my ass, ended the day on some easy trails. Long car ride home.
Monday - Ricky's for a nice home cooked meal.

Somewhere in the middle of all that - started the painting for 2 and still only half way through A&D.


Def want to go skiing at least one more time this season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home