Got back from Richmond at some point in the last 48 hrs, I think...my sleeping and timing is all off. Next stop Dirty Jersey!
The one for Palka, entitled 'Delicate', thoughts?

Inspiration by Sesillie Girelli, entitled "Calla Lily Crossings"

On another note:
Chocolate covered strawberries = Awesome
Chocolate covered pineapples = Bad
Chocolate covered oranges = Even Worse
Chocolate covered tomatoes = Horrible, yet thoughtful
3 Comments:
Looks great. Did mine have a title by the way?
Did you have fondue?! I'm so jealous. And I thought you'd like the oranges of all people!
Thx.
And no sorry Sonya, yours didnt have a title. It was the first one I did, I wasnt think that far, I was just trying to get the paint on the paper.
No fondue, just the stuff you get from Godiva, the oranges were pretty bad.
Delayed reaction -
I might just name mine "Vimal". Or "Untitled"...but I think that sounds dumb.
I will need to make a Godiva stop sometime as well. If Melting Pot doesn't come beforehand.
Post a Comment
<< Home