Monday, January 23, 2006

Mother Land

Had an awesome time in India. It was for a very short period but there was so much to do and never a dull moment that it felt longer than it was. There are so many little stories that there is no way that I can inform you of them all.

Kite Flying Day, Food, Antakshari, Food, Jamfer, Cows, Lagaan, Jamfer, Garba, CCD, Soda, Pan, Bombay Airports, Som, Jamfer, and so much more.

Congrats Tuli and Avani!!
[ I dont have pictures yet =( ]

I think someone in India stole my Dishoom shirt - WAAAH!!

Finished A&D and started Deception Point. It's really sad, you think with all that time on the plane I would have finished both, I guess that just goes to show you my laziness.

3 Comments:

At 1/24/2006 7:04 PM, Blogger Vinay said...

get it right: Kite Flying Day = Uttran...

wtf is ccd ?

 
At 1/24/2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

ccd = cafe coffee day
its there starbucks

 
At 1/25/2006 10:15 AM, Blogger Vinay said...

*their

 

Post a Comment

<< Home