Monday, July 17, 2006

City Livin

I had a lot of fun in Chicago, I really liked the city. Its diverse like NYC and you can still stop and smell the roses.

The King Tut Exhibit was in town - but I wasn't able to go see it =(

Friday - I think I f-ed up my eyes - Chicago to Windsor
Saturday - Windsor
Sunday - Windsor to NYC

What's your favorite city?
NYC - Boston - DC - Chicago - Philly - Dallas
Haven't been to these yet: (LA - SF - Vegas - Miami - Houston)

10 Comments:

At 7/18/2006 4:22 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

NYC, DC Chi-town - in that order :)

Glad you had fun!

 
At 7/18/2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Vinay said...

what about atlanta?

(and Cincinnati for that matter)

 
At 7/18/2006 7:45 AM, Blogger Vimal said...

Ooo I forgot Atlanta - I've been there and didnt have a fun time - or should I say that I wasn't impressed with the city at all.

Cincinnati? - I wouldn't even put it in the same category as the others - but I have never been there so ...

 
At 7/18/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

Oh! Forgot about Vegas and Miami! I still want to go to Austin, TX - I hear it's a good time out there. And dude, Dallas has a really nice airport!

Btw - Vimal, did you hear "World Hold On" by Bob Sinclair. You may have when you go out. I love the back beat. But I thought you might like it.

 
At 7/18/2006 12:07 PM, Blogger mazoom1001 said...

I'm all over your blog today. I'm going to Philly this weekend and I'm definitely going to hit up Cereality. I am so freaking excited. I'll see if I can fetch you a souvenir since I'm seeing your roomate next weekend.

 
At 7/28/2006 9:55 AM, Blogger Tulan said...

how bout putting BOSTON in that list.

 
At 7/28/2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Vimal said...

boston is on the list - but boston sucks!

 
At 7/28/2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Tulan said...

YEAH SORRY DID NOT SEE THAT BEFORE BUT BOSTON DONT SUCK. NYC SUCKS

 
At 8/04/2006 2:23 PM, Blogger Anish said...

Havent been to a lot of the cities on the list, but theres no way vegas should be at the top of any list. It's a lotta fun the first 2-3 times you go there, but you get over it pretty fast. and if you dont, you'll go broke soon enough to send you packing. been to SF, LA, vegas. of those 3 I liked SF. LA is a pain in the ass. DC is a lot of fun too.... hard to pick a single favorite

 
At 8/07/2006 11:51 PM, Blogger Vimal said...

Yeah I really didnt like vegas either...however you have to go in good company...like anywhere but i think more so for vegas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home